Waitlist Promotion T&CS
StockPay Promotional Portfolios Promotion (“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter this Promotion form part of the terms and conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms & Conditions.
2. The promoter is Stockpay Pty Ltd (ABN 66 646 770 952) of Suite 53, 26-32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009 (StockPay).
3. Entry is open to Australian residents who are at least 18 years of age (Eligible Entrants). Employees and former Employees of the Promoter and the Promoter’s supplier conducting this Promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
4. The Promotion eligibility period commences at 12:00pm Sydney time on 15 December 2021 and closes at 10:00am Sydney time on the day that is two Business Days before the launch of the StockPay app (Promotion Period) unless extended. Business Day means a day on which banks are open for general banking business in Sydney, Australia excluding Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays.
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, complete the following steps:
a. (Waitlist) Provide their name and email to sign up to StockPay’s waitlist on the StockPay website. https://stockpay.io/.
b. (Referral) Use their unique referral code to refer people to sign up to StockPay’s waitlist. Then, within 5 Business Days of the StockPay app becoming available:
c. (Account Funding) Download the StockPay app and create an account using the same email used to sign up to the waitlist, and fund their StockPay account. The minimum funding requirement is $500.
d. (Promotional Portfolio) The top three (3) Eligible Entrants who have fulfilled section 5.c. above, and referred the most Eligible Entrants who also meet the requirement set out in 5.c. will each receive a securities portfolio to the approximate value of AUD 10,000 (Promotional Portfolio). In the event of a tie, the participants whose referrals have funded their account first in time will win.
6. Promotional Portfolios are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
7. In the event that StockPay does not launch in Australia, Eligible Entrants will not be entitled to any Promotional Portfolios. StockPay, at its absolute discretion, may elect to provide the cash equivalent.
8. In the event that an Eligible Entrant does not use the same email for the waitlist and when signing up to the StockPay app at launch, that person’s Promotional Portfolio will be forfeited by them and neither cash nor any other prize will be awarded in lieu of the Promotional Portfolio.
9. StockPay reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant whom StockPay believes either has tampered with the entry process including but not limited to, automated attempts using devices or other software, or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these Promotion Terms & Conditions.
10. Eligible Entrants must not set up multiple accounts to claim Promotional Portfolios (for example, creating multiple email accounts to pose as successful referrals). For the avoidance of doubt, only 1 claim of Promotional Portfolios can be made per person under this Promotion.
11. The Promotion is not available to non-individual accounts, for example trusts, companies, SMSFs and managed accounts.
12. StockPay makes all securities selections in its absolute discretion and is under no obligation to choose or allocate any particular security to any person. StockPay reserves the right to supply any securities portfolio of greater or equal value than described in item 5.d above.
13. The Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the final number of referred funded accounts as at the end of the Promotion Period. All entries become the property of StockPay.
14. Securities prices fluctuate daily and can be volatile assets. Owning securities means being exposed to the risk of losing money. StockPay is not in any way promoting and/or recommending the Promotional Portfolios issued as part of this Promotion.
15. StockPay and its related bodies corporate (including their respective officers, employees and agents) accept no responsibility for the fluctuation of Promotional Portfolio value.
16. StockPay and its related bodies corporate (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss suffered by any Eligible Entrant as a direct or indirect result of entering the Promotion and receiving the Promotional Portfolios, including after allocation.
17. Any costs associated with entering the Promotion, including accessing any website, are the responsibility of the Eligible Entrant.
18. Eligible Entrants may be liable for capital gains tax on the value of the Promotional Portfolios and their portfolios when sold. This is dependent on each person’s personal circumstances and Eligible Entrants should seek advice from a tax professional.
19. Eligible Entrants warrant that their entry in the Promotion does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. The Eligible Entrant indemnifies and will keep StockPay and its associated agencies indemnified against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability StockPay and its associates may suffer arising out of a breach by the Eligible Entrant of this clause.
20. Eligible Entrants agree, at StockPay’s request, to participate in any promotional activity (such as testimonials or reviews) surrounding this Promotion or the winning of any prize. Eligible Entrants agree that they will not be remunerated for this participation. Eligible Entrants consent to StockPay and its associates using their name and image in any media in perpetuity, without limitation and without compensation to the Eligible Entrant.
21. These Promotion Terms & Conditions do not, nor do they purport to, limit, exclude or modify any non-excludable statutory guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), or any other warranties (whether express or implied) under any state or federal legislation which cannot be excluded.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, StockPay (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
23. To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other terms and conditions of entry, StockPay may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. All Eligible Entrants participating in the Promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the Promotion will be notified by StockPay in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the Promotion, the Eligible Entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the Promotion at no cost.
24. StockPay assumes no responsibility, and the Eligible Entrant releases StockPay from responsibility, for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the Eligible Entrant’s participation in this Promotion or the conduct of the Promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an Eligible Entrant’s error, any technical problem (including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferral of, or theft of, data), whether caused by the Eligible Entrant, or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this Promotion. If, because of any such problem, this Promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the Promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, StockPay may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or disqualify any Eligible Entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Promotion in any way.
25. StockPay may otherwise suspend or terminate the Promotion or an Eligible Entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion at any time for any reason.
26. StockPay reserves the right to suspend accounts or, once allocated, remove Promotional Portfolios if it notices any activity it believes is abusive, contrary to StockPay’s brand values, fraudulent, unlawful or in violation of these Promotion Terms & Conditions. Stockpay reserves the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts in its sole discretion as deemed fair and appropriate.
28. Failure by StockPay to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
29. If any provision in these Promotion Terms & Conditions are held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, that provision (or the part of it that is making it invalid, void or unenforceable) will be struck out and not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
30. This Promotion is governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New South Wales and by entering the Promotion, Eligible Entrants consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales.
31. StockPay may update these Promotion Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. StockPay will post any modifications on the StockPay website which are effective upon posting. Continued participation in the Promotion after any modification constitutes consent to the modification.